How to set up App or Device on Rapidomize
- To use App or Device with Rapidomize, you must connect your App or Device account to Rapidomize. If you already have an account with App or Device, you can use it. If not, you need to create an account with App or Device.
- Once you select App or Device app from the list of ICApps, authorize Rapidomize to access your App or Device account.
![App or Device](/img/docs/App or Devicewf2.png)
- Provide your App or Device API key and API URL by logging in to your Active campaign account and following the given instructions.
- Click “Authorize” to allow Rapidomize access your App or Device account.
- Sign in with Google to access your App or Device account.
![App or Device](/img/docs/App or Devicewf3.png)
- Full edit permission is required for create/update actions. You will only need “view only” permission for triggers and data retrievals.
- Once Rapidomize is connected to your App or Device account, you can proceed with your ICApp creation.
![App or Device](/img/docs/App or Devicewf1.png)
Tip: Whenever you want to select data values from previous steps, click
button in our workflow.
When an event occurs on a task or project
Last modified March 2, 2022