Setting up your Facebook Pages Trigger
When a new post is added
When a new post is added to your Facebook page’s timeline (either by you or anyone else), this
- To start creating this
ICApp, select “Intelligent connected apps” menu icon and then click on “Create new ICApp” button.
- Give a name for your
- Go to next screen by clicking the green arrow button.
- Select Facebook pages which is to trigger your
ICAppfrom the list of Trigger apps(Trigger is an event which starts the ICApp).
- Connect your Facebook account to Rapidomize and authorize Rapidomize to access your Facebook account. Follow Guidance “Facebook on Rapidomize”.
- Once connected, press select key to select your Facebook account.
- Select the action “When a new post is added” from the list of actions.
- Select the particular Facebook page.
- Select the Fields you need to retrieve data from. If you need to include any additional fields, type them using a “Comma” as a separator.
- Test and retrieve sample data of your Trigger by clicking on “Test / Get Sample Data”.
- Proceed with the desired action.
Last modified March 2, 2022