Setting up your Firebase Realtime Trigger
When new data storage occurs in Firebase Realtime, this
To start creating this
ICApp, select “Intelligent connected apps” menu icon and then click on “Create new ICApp” button.
Give a name for your
Go to next screen by clicking the green arrow button.
Select Firebase Realtime which is to trigger your
ICAppfrom the list of apps(Trigger is an event which starts the ICApp).
Connect your Firebase Realtime account to Rapidomize and authorize Rapidomize to access your Firebase Realtime account.
- Follow Guidance How to set up Firebase Realtime on Rapidomize. Once connected, press “select” key to select your Firebase Realtime account.
- Select the trigger When there are new datafrom the list of actions.
- Select the database instance (project) you want to monitor.
- Type the path to Json object
- Test and retrieve sample data of your Trigger by clicking on “Get test/sample data”.
- Proceed with the desired action.