Setting up your Slack Trigger
When a new message is posted on a channel
When a new message is posted in a specified channel, this
- To start creating this
ICApp, select “Intelligent connected apps” menu icon and then click on “Create new ICApp” button.
- Give a name for your
- Go to next screen by clicking the green arrow button.
- Select Slack which is to trigger your
ICAppfrom the list of Trigger apps (Trigger is an event which starts the ICApp).
- Connect your Slack account to Rapidomize and authorize Rapidomize to access your Slack account. Follow Guidance on “Slack on Rapidomize”. Once connected, press select key to select your Slack account.
- Select the action “When a new message is posted in a channel” from the list of actions.
- Select the channel type (public, private or direct message).
- Select or enter the name of the channel you need to specify.
- Test and retrieve sample data of your Trigger by clicking on “Test / Get Sample Data”.
- Proceed with the desired action.
Last modified March 2, 2022