Setting up your Gmail Action
A new Email message will be sent via your Gmail account each time your
- Once you test your Trigger data, you need to select an action app to use with the Trigger.
- To add an action app to your
ICApp, click on the “add service” button.
- Select “Gmail” as your Action app from the list of
- Connect your Google account to Rapidomize and authorize Rapidomize to access your Gmail. Follow Guidance on setting up Gmail to work with Rapidomize. Once connected, press select key to select your Gmail account.
- Select the “Action” by clicking on “Send Email message” icon.
Enter your Email address as Sender’s Email address.
Enter the Email address of recipient.
If you want to copy the Email to a list of other recipients you can add their Emails here. Use a “comma” to separate the addresses.
Enter the Subject of the Email and the message to be sent.
Test your action by clicking on “Test / Get Sample Data”.
ICAppby clicking on “Save ICApp”.
You will get a card entry in “Intelligent Connected Apps page”.
To activate the
ICApp, turn ON the “Run” toggle slider.
Click on “Status” icon on the card to see the status of your
ICAppfrom the Dashboard.
Once you activated your
ICApp, it will run according to the specified schedule.