Setting up your Dropbox Trigger
When a new file is added to a specified folder in Dropbox, this
To start creating this
ICApp, select “Intelligent connected apps” menu icon and then click on “Create new ICApp” button.
Give a name for your
Go to next screen by clicking the green arrow button.
Select Dropbox which is to trigger your
ICAppfrom the list of apps (Trigger is an event which starts the ICApp).
Connect your Dropbox account to Rapidomize and authorize Rapidomize to access your Dropbox account. Follow Guidance on setting up Dropbox to work with Rapidomize.
Once connected, press select key to select your Dropbox account.
Select the action “When a new file ” from the list of actions.
- Specify the Path to the Dropbox folder that need content listed.
- It must start with ‘/’ as the top-level. e.g. /pictures.
- Indicate whether you need to include subfolders recursively.
- Test and retrieve sample data of your Trigger by clicking on “test/get sample data?”.
- Proceed with the desired action.