Setting up your Dropbox Action
Upload a file
A file will be uploaded from a trigger or action that generates a file e.g. mobile/google drive/email attachment … etc. to a specified folder in the Dropbox, each time this
- Once you test your Trigger data, you need to select an action app to use with the Trigger.
- To add this action app to your
ICApp, click on the “add service” button.
- Select “Dropbox” as your Action app from the list of
- Connect your Dropbox account to Rapidomize and authorize Rapidomize to access your Dropbox account. Follow Guidance on setting up Dropbox to work with Rapidomize. Once connected, press select key to select your Dropbox account.
- Select the “Action” by clicking on “Upload a file” icon.
- Provide the full path to the Dropbox folder.
- Specify the name of the file to be uploaded (using macro), from a previous step of the
- Indicate whether you want to add the file as a new one or overwrite the existing file.
- Test your action by clicking on “test/get sample data?”.
- Save your
ICAppby clicking on “Save ICApp”.
- You will get a card entry in “Intelligent Connected Apps page”.
- To activate the
ICApp, turn ON the “Run” toggle slider.
- Click on “Status” icon on the card to see the status of your
ICAppfrom the Dashboard.
- Once you activated your
ICApp, it will run according to the specified schedule.
Last modified March 2, 2022