Setting up your Time Trigger
You can use this app to schedule one or more actions at specified time intervals based on your Rapidomize account plan.
- To start creating this
ICApp, select “Intelligent connected apps” menu icon and then click on “Create new ICApp” button.
- Give a name for your
- Go to next screen by clicking the green arrow button.
- Select “Time Trigger” which is to trigger your
ICAppfrom the list of Trigger apps (Trigger is an event which starts the ICApp).
- Select the action “Trigger
ICApp” from the list of triggers.
- Select the repeating time interval of the Trigger.
- Specify the date and time to start the
ICApp. Specify a future date for new ICApps. If you need to update the date and time of an already running ICApp, stop the ICAppbefore updating the date & time.
- Test and retrieve sample data of your Trigger by clicking on “Test / Get Sample Data”.
- Proceed with the desired action.
Tip: Whenever you want to select data values from previous steps, click button in our workflow.
Last modified March 2, 2022