Setting up your Slack Action
Post message to a channel
A message will be posted in your specified Slack channel each time this
- Once you test your Trigger data, you need to select an action app to use with the Trigger.
- To add this action app to your
ICApp, click on the “add service” button.
- Select “Slack” as your Action app from the list of
- Connect your Slack account to Rapidomize and authorize Rapidomize to access your Slack account. Follow Guidance on “Slack on Rapidomize”. Once connected, press select key to select your Slack account.
- Select the Slack channel type from the drop down menu.
- Enter the specific channel that you need the message to be posted.
- Enter the content of the message you need to post (Text/ attachments /links/).
- Test your action by clicking on “Test / Get Sample Data”.
- Save your
ICAppby clicking on “Save ICApp”.
- You will get a card entry in “Intelligent Connected Apps page”.
- To activate the
ICApp, turn ON the “Run” toggle slider.
- Click on “Status” icon on the card to see the status of your
ICAppfrom the Dashboard.
- Once you activated your
ICApp, it will run according to the specified schedule
Last modified March 2, 2022