Setting up your RSS Feed Trigger
When RSS feed
New content published on a given RSS field, will be retrieved (based on your account plan with Rapidomize) each time this
- To start creating an
ICApp, select “Intelligent connected apps” menu icon and then click on “Create new ICApp” button.
- Give a name for your
- Go to next screen by clicking the green arrow button.
- Select “RSS feed” as your trigger app from the list of
- Enter the link URL of RSS feed that you want to add a subscription.
- Enter “User name” and “Password” if your RSS feed is private or need authentication. Otherwise leave empty.
- Select the media type of RSS field from the drop down menu (if you don’t know the media type of the RSS field, leave the default value).
- Define the fields that you need to filter from RSS field by selecting attributes from the list.
- Test your action by clicking on “Test / Get Sample Data”.
- Save your
ICAppby clicking on “Save ICApp”.
- You will get a card entry in “Intelligent Connected Apps page”.
- To activate the
ICApp, turn ON the “Run” toggle slider.
- Click on “Status” icon on the card to see the status of your
ICAppfrom the Dashboard.
- Once you activated your
ICApp, it will run according to the specified schedule.
Last modified March 2, 2022