Setting up your Freshdesk Action
Update a task
The specified task in Freshdesk will be updated as per your instructions each time this
- Once you test your Trigger data, you need to select an action app to use with the Trigger.
- To add this action app to your
ICApp, click on the “add service” button.
- Select “Freshdesk” as your Action app from the list of
- Connect your Freshdesk account to Rapidomize and authorize Rapidomize to access your Freshdesk account.
- Follow Guidance on setting up Freshdesk to work with Rapidomize. Once connected, press select key to select your Freshdesk account.
- Select the “Action” by clicking on “Update a task” icon.
- Select the particular workspace.
- Select the project in which the task needs to be updated.
- Select the task that needs to be updated within the project.
- Write the name of the task.
- You can also enter any other notes that is required.
- Select the Assignee for that task.
- Test your action by clicking on “Test / Get Sample Data”.
- Save your
ICAppby clicking on “Save ICApp”.
- You will get a card entry in “Intelligent Connected Apps page”.
- To activate the
ICApp, turn ON the “Run” toggle slider.
- Click on “Status” icon on the card to see the status of your
ICAppfrom the Dashboard.
- Once you activated your
ICApp, it will run according to the specified schedule.
Last modified March 2, 2022