When an event occurs on a task or project
How to set up Zendesk on Rapidomize
- To use Zendesk with Rapidomize, you must connect your Zendesk account to Rapidomize. If you already have an account with Zendesk, you can use it. If not, you need to create an account with Zendesk.
- Once you select Zendesk app from the list of
ICApps, authorize Rapidomize to access your Zendesk account.
- Provide your Zendesk API key and API URL by logging in to your Active campaign account and following the given instructions.
- Click “Authorize” to allow Rapidomize access your Zendesk account.
- Sign in with Google to access your Zendesk account.
- Full edit permission is required for create/update actions. You will only need “view only” permission for triggers and data retrievals.
- Once Rapidomize is connected to your Zendesk account, you can proceed with your
Tip: Whenever you want to select data values from previous steps, click button in our workflow.
Update a task
Last modified March 2, 2022